Procedures for safe consultations at our practice during and right after lockdown period.
- We will provide you with a confirmation letter via email, to present to authorities if needed when attending our appointment.
- We respectfully ask all clients to please wait in their cars before the appointment, as the waiting room will be closed for safety reasons. Your psychologist will send you a WhatsApp- or text message to confirm that you can enter the practice for your appointment.
Extra health- and safety considerations.
- Each psychologist will be using two offices for consultations, alternating between clients. This process will ensure that one office will be constantly cleaned and aired thoroughly while a consultation is taking place in a different office.
- Hand sanitiser will be used at all times and will be available for clients to make use of
Given the nationwide health risk, we ask clients to please:
- Be on time for an appointment
- Bring their own water/coffee/tea
- Where a mask/cloth (or mouth cover) while being physically inside the practice
- Wash their hands regularly, or make use of the hand sanitiser provided
Please remember that online therapy will be available at all times.